Mobility Products | Books | Vision/Hearing | Bed | Bath | Dining | Clothing
Doro HandleEasy 326i GSM Cell Phone
HandleEasy 326i GSM is an easy to use mobile phone for when you simply want to make and receive calls. Direct memory buttons and a large keypad and display make dialing easier, while you can choose from 9 different ring tones or use the vibrating ringer to alert you of incoming calls. Soft touch surface provides better grip, and there is an easily activated speakerphone for added convenience.
* simple keypad
* 4 direct memories
* easy to read display
- * Measures - 5.3" X 2.3" X 0.6"
- * Weight - 3.9 ounces with batteries
- * Includes wall charger, battery, and hands free ear-bud set.
- * Outlet for Headset
- * Clock
- * Standby time - up to 200 hours
- * Continuous talk time - up to 140 hours
- * Caller ID Memory - 15 numbers
- * Display size - 0.9" x 1.4"
- * Vibration Alert
- * 9 ring tones
- * Key lock
- * Speakerphone
- * Volume control
- * Backlit keypad and display
- * 20 name phone book
- * 4 memory buttons
- * 15 number redial memory
- * .25" numbers on keypad
- * Batteries: Li-ion 700mAh
* The Doro HandleEasy 326i gsm cell phone is an unlocked GSM phone that can be used with different GSM compatible carriers worldwide. PHONE REQUIRES SIM CARD TO OPERATE. To get the phone working, all that is needed to do is put the carrier's SIM card into the phone. Please check with your carrier to find out if they utilize SIM cards. Unlocked phones can be used within the United States using T-Mobile and AT&T and with many other GSM service providers in the world. After purchasing a 326i, simply visit your preferred wireless carrier (T-Mobile, AT&T, etc.) and they will provide you with the SIM card you need to get your 326i working. Installation is easy and most carriers can do this for you on-site. It also works with pre-paid SIM card providers, so it will work without a contract.